The Mission of BOMA Jacksonville is to enhance commercial real estate ownership and management through effective leadership, education, networking and advocacy.
A Powerful Network of Real Estate Professionals
BOMA Jacksonville 2018 Board of Directors
- Amanda Davis, CBRE – President
- Jackson Taunton IV, Colliers International – Vice President
- Vickie Adams – Baptist Health Properties – Secretary/Treasurer
- Stephen LaRocca, Kone Elevator – Past President
- Terry Parker, Baptist Health Properties – Board Member
- Dan Davis, Commercial Construction Services- Board Member
- Bob Lee, Trane – Board member
- Connie Kim, GBM – Board Member
- Lindsey Bergdoll, A1Orange – Board Member
- Andrew Sodl, Akerman Senterfitt – Legal Advisor
- Rick Beaver, Pipe Restoration Hub – BAE
The Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International is a federation of 91 BOMA US associations and 17 BOMA international affiliates. Founded in 1907, BOMA represents the owners and managers of all commercial property types including nearly 10.4 billion square feet of U.S. office space that supports 1.8 million jobs and contributes $227.6 billion to the U.S. GDP. Its mission is to advance a vibrant commercial real estate industry through advocacy, influence and knowledge.BOMA International is a primary source of information on building management and operations, development, leasing, building operating costs, energy consumption patterns, local and national building codes, legislation, occupancy statistics, technological developments and other industry trends.
The Contributions of Office Building Operations to the Economy 2014
Which details the impact of commercial office space on the national and local economies. The report, first published in 2009, shows that the short- and long-term expenditures that sustain office building operations—management, maintenance, repairs, building services and utilities—generate significant, continuous and growing expenditures that support local businesses, create job demand and contribute significantly to U.S. gross domestic product (GDP).
For more information, download the report here.
More content to come. Still Work in Progress.